Whether you want to marvel at the sight of majestic soaring eagles over rugged Scottish mountains or discover the beautiful plant life which lies at your feet, the best way to see wildlife in its natural habitat, is to head out with experts on a professionally guided wildlife tour.
UK Wildlife Safaris is run by professional ecologists and wildlife enthusiasts, who enjoy sharing unique wildlife encounters with others, to provide an unforgettable experience whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned naturalist.
- Guided by professional ecologists providing a unique insight and a vast knowledge of natural history. The multi-disciplinary team offers variety across each tour with birds, mammals and wild flowers as the focus
- Luxury accommodation set within scenic landscapes for a tranquil base to relax at the end of each day (breakfast, lunch & dinner included as standard)
- Small group tours run at a friendly, relaxed and flexible pace to suit all needs, using comfortable mini-bus travel to prime wildlife locations
- Social evening meals in local, quality restaurants for an opportunity to discuss and share sighting and special encounters with like-minded travelling companions
- All tours are approached in an environmentally responsible manner where the needs of the wildlife and environment are paramount. All sightings are submitted to local/national records groups to aid conservation efforts.
- Corporate and bespoke tours are also available on request.
- Northumberland: Natures Realm
- Durham Dales Explorer
- Isle of Mull: Natural Delights
- The Cairngorms: Highland Wilderness
Delightful uplands and charming coastlines, Northumberland offers an eclectic mix of scenery and wildlife. Explore the valleys and the sea, taking in breath-taking landscapes and magical wildlife encounters along the way.Arctic Tern, Northumberland
Explore and enjoy the serenity of the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty while stopping off along prime wildlife hotspots. Experience a not-to-be missed Black Grouse lek in the heart of their English stronghold where 80% of the population reside.
Enjoy the magic of Mull with its imposing and varied scenery and often unrivalled wildlife encounters – see four of Scotland’s ‘Big 5’ species, only the Red Squirrel is missing! Experience the picturesque and majestic landscapes the island offers and encounter wildlife like never before.
Experience the mountainous and scenic Cairngorms National Park and the unique Caledonian Forests with breeding species found nowhere else in the British Isles.